2017 Goals. Weird thing to be saying to me, if only because of the year. Like most kids I wondered from time to time what the future would bring, and here it is, 2017, and I still am not sure what the future is bringing! It’s a new year though, and so, new resolutions. Before I jump into this years goals, I’m going to look back at last years. in 2016 I had three main goals in terms of writing at least.
- Get two books out – I did this, Bridgefinders and Bridgebreaker.
- Do more YouTube videos – Forget it. I just hate doing them.
- Learn Photoshop more – Successful, and redid my covers for the aforementioned two books.
So 2 outta 3. I’ll take it.
2017 Goals are somewhat different, but only somewhat.
- Get two books out. – Working on it. I’m currently working on two books. The third book in ‘The Echo Worlds’ series, and a stand alone book.
- Get the standalone book accepted on Kindle Scout – I’ll write on this more later on, but I’ve decided to try for a chance to get a book published under the Amazon publishing arm. It can’t hurt, and it would be very awesome to get it.
- Control costs. – I picked writing as a creative outlet at least somewhat because I didn’t see it as a costly thing, financially. But it can be, and can add up quickly. In 2017 I really need to control costs and not throw good money away. the primary question ‘Is this going to have tangible benefits?’ before spending on it.
So those are the three 2017 Goals. Let’s see how it goes!
And remember as always, follow me on twitter, sign up for newsletter, like the page on Facebook, all that stuff. That way you’ll know what’s going on in my writing world.The icons to take you to those places are right there on the main page. Thanks!